Doctors EyeCare Grande Prairie DR. SHONAH FINLAY
Optometrist in Grande Prairie, Alberta
Dr. Shonah Finlay is an eye care professional. She is dedicated to providing exceptional care and innovative optometry services for
patients of all ages. Her aim is:
- To provide the best possible comprehensive eyecare for all patients.
- To always remain current with the rapid advances in eyecare in order to better serve patients.
Grande Prairie Optometry Services by Dr. Shonah Finlay: Comprehensive Eye Examinations | Contact Lens Therapy | Emergency Eye Care | Direct Billing/Insurance for Eyecare | Dry Eye Therapy
Serving the residents of Grande Prairie and the surrounding areas.
To Book an Appointment, Call Doctors EyeCare Grande Prairie
Why Choose Doctors EyeCare Grande Prairie?
- We are people-centered and we value the personal connections we have with our patients. The team is truly passionate about eyes and all their intricacies and we love sharing our knowledge with you.
- We are friendly and we make it easy to talk to us. Listening to your unique needs means we are able to serve you better. We don’t want to please everybody; we just want to please you.
- Our team is all Grande Prairie residents, which means we are locally owned and operated as well as being an independent eye care provider. We are proud of our community and we strive to offer the highest quality eye care to its people.
- We have stylish selection and quality products. Our frames, lenses and products are carefully curated to deliver both on quality and value.
- In order to provide exceptional eye care services, we have invested in some of the most cutting-edge digital technology available. This includes diagnostic equipment that enables us to get a comprehensive understanding of every patient’s unique ocular health and visual needs so that we can tailor our services to meet your individual requirements.
Meet Dr. Shonah Finlay
Eye Doctor in Grande Prairie, Alberta
I grew up on the gold mines in South Africa and knew from a young age that I wanted to follow a medically-related career. I applied to and was accepted to study Optometry at the former Rand Afrikaans University in South Africa.